Our 2500 square foot lodge offers a high level of pampering and luxury to perfectly suit your special event. Complete with five bedrooms, three baths, a formal dining room and even a Brunswick pool table, it is ideal for large groups, families, or corporate gatherings to relax in.
- 2500 square feet
- Sleeps up to 18 people
- 5 bed, 3 baths
- 80” flat screen TV in living room
- Antique Brunswick pool table
- Indoor bar seats 6 people
- Outdoor bar seats 12 people
- Formal dining room with 16 foot table that seats up to 18 guests
- Built-in hot tub that seats 4-6 people
- Gourmet kitchen that easily fits 6-8 people at one time
- 2 double-door fridges
- 2 dishwashers
- 2 sinks
- 2 stoves
- 7 feet of Stainless Steel Wolf Gas Char Broilers
- Outdoor fridge & chest freezer
- Vulcan Commercial Stove
What to Expect
We are happy to supply all bedroom and dining room linens. The kitchen will be equipped with kitchen towels, dish soap, BBQ and eating utensils. There are four BBQs available for your use, both gas and wood. You may bring your own charcoal if you’d like to use it. There is also a washer and dryer available for your use. Laundry soap is provided.
You supply all food, paper goods (paper towels, toilet paper, etc.) and toiletries. The lodge will be exceptionally clean when you arrive. We ask for you to please leave the lodge in the same condition as found, aside from the bedrooms and bathrooms, which should be left to the housekeepers.
Boats & RVs
There is a pull-through at the lodge for easy entrance and exit for autos and boats. There is enough parking space for 2-3 boats. For RVs, there is an ideal spot that overlooks the river. Water and electricity are available but sewage would have to be kept internal.
$595 per day with a three-day minimum
$4165 a week