Nestled in a sweep of majestic wild land overlooking the Sacramento River, our riverfront weddings are a secluded getaway. Our all-inclusive wedding package includes a 2-night stay at our lovely 5-bedroom lodge, complete with a hot tub and gourmet kitchen. The outdoor venue features a manicured lawn, a marble-finished dance floor and a stage for a band.
Just 25 minutes from Redding, Weddings on the River is perfect for those looking for a memorable setting without the hassle of traveling many miles. A short drive gets you out of the notorious Redding heat and transports you to a completely different world.
During the summer evenings, temperatures drop to the 80s and provide a comfortable atmosphere for both the wedded couple and their guests. The river canyon funnels a cool breeze from Mt. Shasta and the venue is bathed in soft shadows by 7:30pm.
Since we are the only property on the river for 25 miles, you have complete privacy and freedom. There is no curfew for when the festivities must end or when you must break down. You have complete freedom to do what suits you best. You are welcome to party into the night and we will be ready to clean it up for you the next day. *There is also no charge for bringing alcohol.
- 15,000 square foot manicured lawn with a 300 person capacity
- Two-night stay at our 5-bedroom lodge
- Marble-finished 400 square foot dance floor
- Backset stage with electrical outlets for band/DJ
- Tables and chairs for 200 people
- Outdoor bar that seats up to 12
- Stainless steel Wolf Barbecue Grill
- Outdoor chest freezer large enough to keep all drinks cold
- Kegerator for beer
- Set-up and break-down crews